Random daily crap.

General day to day stuff
M H
Site Admin

Re: Random daily crap.

Post by M H » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:08 pm

Justin Credible wrote:US Journalist James Foley Beheaded

Islamic State militants have released a video that purportedly shows the beheading of a US journalist who went missing two years ago.
The footage appears to show a masked man - speaking in English with an English accent - killing James Foley, who was seized by armed men in Syria in November 2012.
In the five-minute propaganda video, posted on social media sites by Islamic State sources, the man says Mr Foley was being killed because Barack Obama had ordered airstrikes against IS positions in northern Iraq.
The group also claimed to be holding another American journalist, Steven Sotloff, who appears at the end of the video, and said his life depended on the US President's next move.

A statement issued by Mr Foley's mother, Diane Foley, said: "We have never been prouder of our son, Jim. He gave his life trying to expose the world to the suffering of the Syrian people.
"We implore the kidnappers to spare the lives of the remaining hostages. Like Jim, they are innocents. They have no control over American government policy in Iraq, Syria or anywhere in the world.
"We thank Jim for all the joy he gave us. He was an extraordinary son, brother, journalist and person. Please respect our privacy in the days ahead as we mourn and cherish Jim."
White House National Security Council spokeswoman Caitlin Hayden said the administration had seen the video but had not yet confirmed its authenticity.
She said that if it is verified by the intelligence community, the US would be "appalled by the brutal murder of an innocent American journalist".
A "Find James Foley" campaign had been run by the 40-year-old's family to secure his release and posted a public message after the video was released.
It said: "We know that many of you are looking for confirmation or answers. Please be patient until we all have more information, and keep the Foleys in your thoughts and prayers."

Mr Foley was an experienced correspondent who had covered the war in Libya before heading to Syria to follow the revolt against Bashar al Assad for the Global Post, AFP and other outlets.
Philip Balboni, GlobalPost chief executive and co-founder, said the firm had been informed that the FBI is evaluating the video to determine whether it was authentic.
"We ask for your prayers for Jim and his family," he said.

According to witnesses, Mr Foley was seized in the northern Syrian province of Idlib on November 22, 2012.
The car he was travelling in was stopped by four militants in a contested battle zone that both Sunni rebel fighters and government forces were trying to control.
His family has not heard from him since, despite a public campaign for information.
Several senior US officials with direct knowledge of the situation told the Associated Press that IS very recently threatened to kill Mr Foley to avenge the American airstrikes over the last two weeks.
The strikes targeted militants advancing on Mount Sinjar, the Mosul Dam and Kurdish capital Irbil.
I was thinking about posting the video but thought better of it
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

welsh

Post by welsh » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:22 pm

Another shocking murder which may have been done by a so called british national.Though I feel certain western goverments have brought these types of actions on themselves on aiding in regime change in north african and middle eastern countries over the past several years..

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:08 pm

Yes there is an element of self fulfilling prophecy about this but how a human can in cold blood do this to another is beyond me

Tommo

Post by Tommo » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:15 pm

M H wrote:Yes there is an element of self fulfilling prophecy about this but how a human can in cold blood do this to another is beyond me
I could do it to Piers Morgan, among others.
They're all here!

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:55 pm

who can guess what im doing this evening?

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:00 pm

Darth Randall wrote:who can guess what im doing this evening?

arranging your teddy bears ?
listening to the neighbours arguing ?
putting up with the smell of mussie cooking in your area ?

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:01 pm

Anything to do with horses?

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:03 pm

Justin Credible wrote:

arranging your teddy bears ?
listening to the neighbours arguing ?
putting up with the smell of mussie cooking in your area ?
already arranged the new teddies

Tungsten Terrorist

Post by Tungsten Terrorist » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:04 pm

Sat in a pub in Oadby wearing a Leicester City shirt eating Walkers crisps humming "Clubfoot" by Kasabian.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:05 pm

Tungsten Terrorist wrote:
Sat in a pub in Oadby wearing a Leicester City shirt eating Walkers crisps humming "Clubfoot" by Kasabian.
not been to oadby since i left that wretched job and ive never heard a kasabian song.

walkers have some interesting new flavours out though.

Tungsten Terrorist

Post by Tungsten Terrorist » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:58 pm

Darth Randall wrote:
Tungsten Terrorist wrote:
not been to oadby since i left that wretched job and ive never heard a kasabian song.

walkers have some interesting new flavours out though.
Got off with a bird from Oadby when I was around 24 in Corfu. Quite fit but she never put out even though she came to see me when we came back to England.
I stood her up and she rang me from Leicester train station in a right angry strop asking why I was not on the train.

True Story

The pulled pork flavour crisps are rancid.

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:07 pm

not sure i fancy the raccoon ones either.

micko

Post by micko » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:09 pm

One year I got a bike for my birthday. So I went peddling off down the road and knocked an old lady down.
'Can't you ring your bell?' She said. 'I can ring my bell,' I said 'But I can't ride my bike'

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:41 pm

the correct answer was wrapping christmas presents!

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:00 am

thats nice

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:40 am

A tad premature

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:43 am

i always get them on holiday, choice is much wider than in this shithole.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:19 am

11 years in jail for a teenager, and rightfully so

A TEENAGER has been sentenced to 11 years in prison after carving a swastika into a former friend’s head and forcing him to eat cat faeces.
James Kalmbach (16) was the last of four teens to be sentenced in relation to the crime in the state in Oregon in the US.
He told the courtroom, which included his now 17-year-old victim Dustyn Murrain, that he was ‘very sincerely sorry’ for his crime.
Kalmbach was waiting in a shed with two other boys while a female accomplice lured the victim there.
He hit Murrain a crowbar on the head several times, before ordering him to strip.

The other attackers then shot him several times in the chest and crotch with a pellet gun – before Kalmbach carved the swastika into his head.
They then robbed him of his possessions before he managed to escape and call for help.
"It's hard to imagine how this crime occurred,'' Multnomah County Judge Jean Kerr Maurer said. "It's almost impossible to imagine this could happen between friends, but it did.''

Kalmbach told police that Murrain called him ‘gay’ on Facebook and was a bully – however the victim’s mother told the court she thought the attack was planned after Kalmback learned Murrain was dating his ex-girlfriend.
The victim’s mother said the scars from the swastika have nearly healed - although he still suffers nightmares in relation to the incident.

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/am ... 28649.html

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:49 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-28951893

why in the name of fuck were they showing a 9 year old how to use a fucking uzi!?

D & B

Post by D & B » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:54 pm

Darth Randall wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-28951893

why in the name of fuck were they showing a 9 year old how to use a fucking uzi!?
Duh! Americans.