The DF daily pig out thread, sponsored by Ginsters and fat f*****s

General day to day stuff
daveboygreen

Re: The DF daily pig out thread, sponsored by Ginsters and fat f*****s

Post by daveboygreen » Wed May 08, 2024 8:28 pm

Roast chicken with salt and pepper seasoning stuffed with chilli and onion served with salad.

shenmue

Post by shenmue » Wed May 08, 2024 9:05 pm

Chicken Tikka masala, chips, naan bread and a can of Pepsi max. Magnum popcorn ice-cream

shenmue

Post by shenmue » Thu May 09, 2024 10:36 pm

Chinese chicken wings, can of dr pepper and chocolate and caramel marshmallow Ben and Jerry's ice cream

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Thu May 09, 2024 10:46 pm

We had salad again tonight, Ham, Salami, Pepperoni, Chorizos, Boiled eggs, Spring onions, Tomato's, Peppers, Lettuce and Cucumber served with Salt n Pepper baguette.

shenmue

Post by shenmue » Fri May 10, 2024 10:58 pm

Two cheeseburgers with cooked onions, can of Pepsi, lemon and raspberry magnum ice cream.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Fri May 10, 2024 11:01 pm

Couldn't be arsed cooking tonight after doing a load of work in the garden so we had KFC....One Party Bucket....4 of us shared that and still loads left....Oche would have finished that on his own then went back for another one.

shenmue

Post by shenmue » Fri May 10, 2024 11:05 pm

Can't blame him, i would do the same thing

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Fri May 10, 2024 11:08 pm

CLC
WDF4LIFE

If you want to shine like the sun, first you have to burn like it

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Fri May 10, 2024 11:14 pm

shenmue wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:05 pm Can't blame him, i would do the same thing
Our one tonight was kind of free, A few weeks ago we got a load of KFC for a family birthday dinner (Was not our choice, We just picked it up on the way over) And part of the food bought was a Party Bucket but when we sat down to eat it I noticed that they had only given us 4 mini fillets and forgot the bottle of drink so I phoned them and complained...Without as much as having to demand they put it right, The manager on shift just said, So sorry for this, We will replace the Party Bucket...Gave me a code and said it was valid for 6 weeks, Mrs went to collect it and checked it this time in front of them and the fuckers forgot the large popcorn chicken :lol:

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Fri May 10, 2024 11:27 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:14 pm
shenmue wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:05 pm Can't blame him, i would do the same thing
Our one tonight was kind of free, A few weeks ago we got a load of KFC for a family birthday dinner (Was not our choice, We just picked it up on the way over) And part of the food bought was a Party Bucket but when we sat down to eat it I noticed that they had only given us 4 mini fillets and forgot the bottle of drink so I phoned them and complained...Without as much as having to demand they put it right, The manager on shift just said, So sorry for this, We will replace the Party Bucket...Gave me a code and said it was valid for 6 weeks, Mrs went to collect it and checked it this time in front of them and the fuckers forgot the large popcorn chicken :lol:
FFS you're a boring cunt.

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Fri May 10, 2024 11:33 pm

Ross, Bob wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:27 pm
I won't bore you next week then with the piss up and tree chopping down party at mine with my neighbour Pedro and my trails and tribulations of managing to get all my garden shit into my own skip before some other cunts land a load of their household rubbish in it.

Captain Hobo

Post by Captain Hobo » Fri May 10, 2024 11:38 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:33 pm
I won't bore you next week then with the piss up and tree chopping down party at mine with my neighbour Pedro and my trails and tribulations of managing to get all my garden shit into my own skip before some other cunts land a load of their household rubbish in it.
I pity every customer service person that has ever had to serve you.
"The United States will be the first nation to land an astronaut on Nars"

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sat May 11, 2024 3:36 am

Captain Hobo wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:38 pm
And I pity your parents for raising such a fuck up that can only manage to feed themselves on fast food.

Ross, Bob

Post by Ross, Bob » Sat May 11, 2024 6:58 am

daveboygreen wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 3:36 am
Captain Hobo wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:38 pm

And I pity your parents for raising such a fuck up that can only manage to feed themselves on fast food.
Any thoughts on chinese takeaway mate?

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Sat May 11, 2024 2:11 pm

The Thorn wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:08 pmCLC
Chicken licking cunt?

The Thorn

Post by The Thorn » Sat May 11, 2024 2:24 pm

ChrisW wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 2:11 pm
The Thorn wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:08 pmCLC
Chicken licking cunt?
This is not the quiz thread mate

Either you get it or don't
WDF4LIFE

If you want to shine like the sun, first you have to burn like it

Safc

Post by Safc » Sun May 12, 2024 4:38 pm

Chicken Breasts wrapped in Bacon, Stuffing, Green Beans, Carrots, Turnip and Chicken Gravy in a giant Yorkshire pudding

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sun May 12, 2024 4:55 pm

Salad tonight, Ham, Turkey, Salami, Pepperoni, Scotch egg, Tomato, Spring onions, Red and green pepper, Lettuce, Cucumber and croutons with some salad dressing (Not sure which one yet)

HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack » Sun May 12, 2024 6:23 pm

daveboygreen wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 4:55 pm Salad tonight, Ham, Turkey, Salami, Pepperoni, Scotch egg, Tomato, Spring onions, Red and green pepper, Lettuce, Cucumber and croutons with some salad dressing (Not sure which one yet)
Are you sure you’ve got enough there mate?
‘For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and everyone who humbles himself will be exalted’

daveboygreen

Post by daveboygreen » Sun May 12, 2024 6:25 pm

HalloweenJack wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 6:23 pm
daveboygreen wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 4:55 pm Salad tonight, Ham, Turkey, Salami, Pepperoni, Scotch egg, Tomato, Spring onions, Red and green pepper, Lettuce, Cucumber and croutons with some salad dressing (Not sure which one yet)
Are you sure you’ve got enough there mate?
Its instead of a Sunday roast, Just too hot in the kitchen to cook a roast.