2015 PDC GSoD Thread -A BDO Free Zone

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Off_The_Wire

Re: PDC GSoD Qualifier

Post by Off_The_Wire » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:07 pm

limegas wrote:Look you tried to close the forum down by being a crybaby to the hosts, you ask for the shit you get as you give it out as well.

And i would say you are a cunt to you face, i did it in the welsh open so i would do it again, You had friends over there and you lost them
Another lie.

I asked for my account to be closed and my posts to be removed. Nothing whatsoever was ever mentioned by anyone except Darty about closing the whole forum.

But Darty tells you that so he can refuse my reasonable request to close my account and remove my posts like he did for Adrian.

He'll keep on peddling that shit to make me the bad guy, whereas rape allegations are "funny" and acceptable, and you're just the sort of pussy who laps it all up. Now fuck off.

limegas

Post by limegas » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:11 pm

Off_The_Wire wrote:
limegas wrote:Look you tried to close the forum down by being a crybaby to the hosts, you ask for the shit you get as you give it out as well.

And i would say you are a cunt to you face, i did it in the welsh open so i would do it again, You had friends over there and you lost them
Another lie.

I asked for my account to be closed and my posts to be removed. Nothing whatsoever was ever mentioned by anyone except Darty about closing the whole forum.

But Darty tells you that so he can refuse my reasonable request to close my account and remove my posts like he did for Adrian.

He'll keep on peddling that shit to make me the bad guy, whereas rape allegations are "funny" and acceptable, and you're just the sort of pussy who laps it all up. Now fuck off.
You tried to shut down the site, cant you see why people think your a dick.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:12 pm

limegas wrote:
Off_The_Wire wrote:

Another lie.

Is there any evidence of this?
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

limegas

Post by limegas » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:14 pm

M H wrote:

Emails from the Hosts to Darty. What Happened between OTW and the others was wrong but what OTW did was nasty.

Off_The_Wire

Post by Off_The_Wire » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:15 pm

limegas wrote:
A complete lie. All I have ever asked for was my account to be closed and MY posts removed.

If you want to believe that shit because you think it excuses you and the other cunts from your behaviour and disgusting posts on there, that's fine. I'm not debating it with you any more as you're just too thick to get it into your skull what you and they did, and it's not fair on the poor bastards on here to have to read this shit.

So for the second and last time, fuck yourself off.

limegas

Post by limegas » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:17 pm

Off_The_Wire wrote:
limegas wrote:
A complete lie. All I have ever asked for was my account to be closed and MY posts removed.

If you want to believe that shit because you think it excuses you and the other cunts from your behaviour and disgusting posts on there, that's fine. I'm not debating it with you any more as you're just too thick to get it into your skull what you and they did, and it's not fair on the poor bastards on here to have to read this shit.

I am not denying what was said to you and what you said to them was wrong, but you emailed the hosts asking for the site to be closed down...

Didnt work did it so you fucked off and tried (And seems you done well) to be accepted on here

Off_The_Wire

Post by Off_The_Wire » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:21 pm

limegas wrote:
I am not denying what was said to you and what you said to them was wrong, but you emailed the hosts asking for the site to be closed down...
No.

Just not getting it, folks. I'll see if I can find the e-mail I sent and PM it to you.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:22 pm

limegas wrote:
M H wrote:

Emails from the Hosts to Darty. What Happened between OTW and the others was wrong but what OTW did was nasty.
Were these emails published unadulterated?

limegas

Post by limegas » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:22 pm

Off_The_Wire wrote:
limegas wrote:
No.

Just not getting it, folks. I'll see if I can find the e-mail I sent and PM it to you.
You sent it

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:33 pm

What a pair of fucking little babies. Ban them MH or I'll accuse you of surprise sex and underhand emails :lol: :lol:

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:36 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:What a pair of fucking little babies. Ban them MH or I'll accuse you of surprise sex and underhand emails :lol: :lol:
Nothing wrong with surprise sex mate

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:36 pm

Off_The_Wire wrote:
limegas wrote:

wasting your time, he never leaves, like jimmy the Twit slates the place over and over but never leaves, except to run back to d0ublef1nish to try get brownie points with his tell tales.

Put him on ignore like most of us done and starve the fat cunt of the attention he desperately longs for.

Off_The_Wire

Post by Off_The_Wire » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:38 pm

He now has a copy of the e-mail so he knows the shit about trying to close the site is bollocks.

"Ignore" seems like a good idea.

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:40 pm

limegas wrote:
Off_The_Wire wrote:

Another lie.

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT HE DID, DONT YOU GET IT? :lol:
The Thorn wrote: Be honest Malt sometimes women deserve a slap or 2.

D & B

Post by D & B » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:43 pm

What a load of shite!

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:46 pm

Off the wire seems a perfectly straight up guy on here.

The gang mentality is to entrenched on df now for it ever to be any different I suspect.

Off_The_Wire

Post by Off_The_Wire » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:51 pm

Darth Randall wrote:Off the wire seems a perfectly straight up guy on here.

The gang mentality is to entrenched on trollsrus now for it ever to be any different I suspect.
Pretty much this ^^^^

First and foremost I like my darts. And I'll watch both codes but sadly am aware of the chasm in standard between the two.

Sadly D.F. is no longer about darts, it's all about who can push the envelope the furthest, who is "brave" enough to post the most outrageous things and who the mob can find to be their next "project".

There's some genuine guys on there who don't get involved in that stuff, and I've stayed in touch with them elsewhere. But the leading protagonists (and we all know who they are on there) are scum of the worst sort.

D & B

Post by D & B » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:53 pm

The posts I have read of his on DF come across as someone needing to fit in.

As for the gang mentality been like that for years, even when the pygmy, crying dolescum was at the helm. Winding him up and getting a ban became way to easy.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:54 pm

Off_The_Wire wrote:
Darth Randall wrote:Off the wire seems a perfectly straight up guy on here.

The gang mentality is to entrenched on trollsrus now for it ever to be any different I suspect.
Pretty much this ^^^^

First and foremost I like my darts. And I'll watch both codes but sadly am aware of the chasm in standard between the two.

Sadly D.F. is no longer about darts, it's all about who can push the envelope the furthest, who is "brave" enough to post the most outrageous things and who the mob can find to be their next "project".

There's some genuine guys on there who don't get involved in that stuff, and I've stayed in touch with them elsewhere. But the leading protagonists (and we all know who they are on there) are scum of the worst sort.
Totally agree with Randall and OTW's comments about df.

Randall and the few left from that era will no doubt remember the gang culture that dragged that place down. Was the dog's bollocks before it went tit's up

Randall
Site Admin

Post by Randall » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:06 pm

The two sides as per gullys original thread on the subject used to be amusing.
At some point it used to be good natured, then as stated above it became about fitting in/cliques/pushing the boundaries, whatever you want to call it.
I was on df from day one, it used to be Fucking brilliant.