2015 PDC GSoD Thread -A BDO Free Zone

Chat and Gossip About Professional Darts and The More Farcical Successors To The BDO
Lister of Smeg

Re: PDC GSoD Qualifier

Post by Lister of Smeg » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:55 pm

Off_The_Wire wrote:
Cooking with Sanchez wrote:*Creates a multiple to post unsubstantiated libel about a darts player*
That's the reason for the ban? I think not. The forum would have no members left. Silly boy. :D

Right, as I have a life away from forums CwS I'm off to play darts. I'll leave you to your Aldi own-brand vodka and your keyboard.

I see all the DFers are now rushing over here mob-handed as they've nothing better to do than chase me round the internet. Truly fantastically hilarious.

This made Chrisw have an orgasm and jump into the conversation

D & B

Post by D & B » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:58 pm

:)

ChrisW

Post by ChrisW » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:59 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:
Off_The_Wire wrote:
Cooking with Sanchez wrote:*Creates a multiple to post unsubstantiated libel about a darts player*
That's the reason for the ban? I think not. The forum would have no members left. Silly boy. :D

Right, as I have a life away from forums CwS I'm off to play darts. I'll leave you to your Aldi own-brand vodka and your keyboard.

I see all the DFers are now rushing over here mob-handed as they've nothing better to do than chase me round the internet. Truly fantastically hilarious.

You have the otw stamp of approval smeggy :P

D & B

Post by D & B » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:01 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Lister of Smeg wrote:
Off_The_Wire wrote:

You have the otw stamp of approval smeggy :P
LOS will need to keep an eye on his drink for roofies.

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:02 pm

Leave OtW alone, D&B!
The Thorn wrote: Be honest Malt sometimes women deserve a slap or 2.

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:03 pm

So those that would never post here again in a fit of indignation are back?

Seems I have to go a bit further
When you actually feel anger over a place like this it's time to get a life

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:05 pm

Darth Randall wrote:The two sides as per gullys original thread on the subject used to be amusing.
At some point it used to be good natured, then as stated above it became about fitting in/cliques/pushing the boundaries, whatever you want to call it.
I was on trollsrus from day one, it used to be Fucking brilliant.
It all chanbged when teaboy was the first to go off forum and start making thing personal posting info, facebook accounts etc.
Then the sad lonely cunts like oche and others joined later, all sad pathetic individuals all trying to fit in.

Regardless of what people think i had no personal issue with rout, would gladly have a pint with him,and almost all the original crowd, and those I did have issues with like MT, Noisy, Pep were all put to rest and we moved on.
However after I left an even newer breed of morons, scums, attention seeking cunts joined DF, and all slating me, this place etc for no other reason other than to fit in.
Guys I never had any dealings with were taking shots at me to fit in, OTW was one of them, he soon saw the light and realized exactly why i never went back.
He has come here put the shit in the past and has moved on, and I have no problem with anyone willing to move on.

Sadly some cunts simply cannot move on

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:06 pm

Justin Credible wrote:
Darth Randall wrote:The two sides as per gullys original thread on the subject used to be amusing.
At some point it used to be good natured, then as stated above it became about fitting in/cliques/pushing the boundaries, whatever you want to call it.
It all chanbged when teaboy was the first to go off forum and start making thing personal posting info, facebook accounts etc.
Then the sad lonely cunts like oche and others joined later, all sad pathetic individuals all trying to fit in.

Regardless of what people think i had no personal issue with rout, would gladly have a pint with him,and almost all the original crowd, and those I did have issues with like MT, Noisy, Pep were all put to rest and we moved on.
However after I left an even newer breed of morons, scums, attention seeking cunts joined trollsrus, and all slating me, this place etc for no other reason other than to fit in.
Guys I never had any dealings with were taking shots at me to fit in, OTW was one of them, he soon saw the light and realized exactly why i never went back.
He has come here put the shit in the past and has moved on, and I have no problem with anyone willing to move on.

How many of the newbies were popping at me even though I was long gone?

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:12 pm

M H wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:

However after I left an even newer breed of morons, scums, attention seeking cunts joined trollsrus, and all slating me, this place etc for no other reason other than to fit in.

It the guys who never were members here or know you or I or others slating us in order to fit in is what I think is the saddest, those misfortunate cunts are like oche, desperate to fit in instead of being themselves.
Most of the lads I knew from DF are ok with the odd exception, but there is a breed of mutants there when I left that are total dickheads. hence why I never went back.
Always glad some guys like sanchez timmy B etc are still visiting as they were decent posters, but oche, jimmy the Twit, and those kind I prefer were gone for good

How many of the newbies were popping at me even though I was long gone?

D & B

Post by D & B » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:12 pm

Monkey Bollox is an odd one, seems someone has hurt his feelings too.

Justin Credible

Post by Justin Credible » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:19 pm

TimmyB wrote:
Off_The_Wire wrote:
TimmyB wrote:This is all rather interesting (very).
You can fuck off anarl, you juvenile.

Still watching oily men pretending to fight in swimming trunks? :D Jesus!
Yes, Yes I am.
fixed :D

limegas

Post by limegas » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:51 pm

Justin Credible wrote:

Another rant by Mongy Justin

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:22 pm

Wasn't going to post this, but for fuck sake the hypocrisy of claiming to be upset about people looking for personal information and then providing the very same is ridiculous.
My personal information over the last 12 months has been published in the forum by Administrator (Ben Watts, username - Darty) and
Moderator Will Ennes-Borlace (username J Y Kelly). They seem to think it is funny to publish my name, location, occupation etc across
the forum and this has led to a number of serious problems.

1) Member JRWFSL147 (name James Wade) searched for my young daughter's Facebook account as a result of the publication of my personal
info. This member then offered to send links of her profile to other members of the forum.

2) An unknown member made a complaint to a darts organisation I was involved with claiming I'd breached their social media policy. I
can no longer work for this organisation as a result of my personal details being published.

3) I have tried to post through 3 different accounts of the last few months hoping to retain anonymity but on each account either Mr
Watts or Mr Ennes-Borlace have revealed who I am to the other members of the forum.

4) Despite numerous requests for my accounts to be closed and all posts deleted from the forum, Mr Watts has refused to comply with any
of these requests which is potentially illegal and may have consequences for one.com under data legislation.

5) In fact Mr Watts has been systematically UNDELETING posts that I personally deleted from my own accounts.

6) Member Black Velvet (real name CWS) and Sprocket501 (real name Andrew Camp) thought it would be funny to repeatedly post
allegations that I was a rapist and did this in the forum alongside my real name. Again, despite numerous complaints the moderators
refused to remove these libellous and disgusting posts.

All I would like is all my posts from all my accounts removed and all these accounts formally closed, something Admin has (illegally)
refused to do up to this point.

Can you please confirm that this these account closures and full deletions occur before I seek further redress for this breach of
confidentiality by trollsrus.com and one.com?

Thanks and regards,

David Owen
Nantwich
Cheshire
UK
Just providing balance, as it isn't quite as much OTW being the victim as he'd have you believe.

If this proves anything, it's that the internet and forums are indeed, serious business. :?

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:24 pm

Just to say, sorry if this oversteps the mark, and feel free to move to the dustbin so it's not on the main forum.

ITG

Post by ITG » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:26 pm

enjoy court boys, lol

M H
Site Admin

Post by M H » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:26 pm

Cooking with Sanchez wrote:Wasn't going to post this, but for fuck sake the hypocrisy of claiming to be upset about people looking for personal information and then providing the very same is ridiculous.
My personal information over the last 12 months has been published in the forum by Administrator (Ben Watts, username - Darty) and
Moderator Will Ennes-Borlace (username J Y Kelly). They seem to think it is funny to publish my name, location, occupation etc across

1) Member JRWFSL147 (name James Wade) searched for my young daughter's Facebook account as a result of the publication of my personal
info. This member then offered to send links of her profile to other members of the forum.

2) An unknown member made a complaint to a darts organisation I was involved with claiming I'd breached their social media policy. I
can no longer work for this organisation as a result of my personal details being published.

3) I have tried to post through 3 different accounts of the last few months hoping to retain anonymity but on each account either Mr
Watts or Mr Ennes-Borlace have revealed who I am to the other members of the forum.

4) Despite numerous requests for my accounts to be closed and all posts deleted from the forum, Mr Watts has refused to comply with any
of these requests which is potentially illegal and may have consequences for one.com under data legislation.

5) In fact Mr Watts has been systematically UNDELETING posts that I personally deleted from my own accounts.

6) Member Black Velvet (real name CWS) and Sprocket501 (real name Andrew Camp) thought it would be funny to repeatedly post
allegations that I was a rapist and did this in the forum alongside my real name. Again, despite numerous complaints the moderators

All I would like is all my posts from all my accounts removed and all these accounts formally closed, something Admin has (illegally)

Can you please confirm that this these account closures and full deletions occur before I seek further redress for this breach of

Thanks and regards,

David Owen
Nantwich
Cheshire
UK
Just providing balance, as it isn't quite as much OTW being the victim as he'd have you believe.

If this proves anything, it's that the internet and forums are indeed, serious business. :?
Seems things were allowed to get way out of hand and Darty has a lot to answer for in that respect.

D & B

Post by D & B » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:27 pm

The cunt will love all this attention.

Lister of Smeg

Post by Lister of Smeg » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:28 pm

Cooking with Sanchez wrote:Wasn't going to post this, but for fuck sake the hypocrisy of claiming to be upset about people looking for personal information and then providing the very same is ridiculous.

Thanks and regards,

David Owen
Nantwich
Cheshire
UK

Proves Flakey is a douche with double standards. Tell us something we didn't know.

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:29 pm

M H wrote:

Thanks and regards,

David Owen
Nantwich
Cheshire
UK

Seems things were allowed to get way out of hand and Darty has a lot to answer for in that respect.
I post on both fora and don't want to get involved in who should have done what, I just find it laughable that I was threatened with litigation for responding to libellous accusations with libellous accusations. Honestly made my day when he said it, as sad as that is.

Cooking with Sanchez

Post by Cooking with Sanchez » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:30 pm

Lister of Smeg wrote:

Thanks and regards,

David Owen
Nantwich
Cheshire
UK

Proves Flakey is a douche with double standards. Tell us something we didn't know.
Paraphrased back and forth:

"u r a woman beater lol"
"u r a rapist lol"
"omg cant believe u said that im suing u"